Words



Jason smirked at Conner as he emerged from the bathroom. "How atavistic of you."

"Huh?" Conner replied.

"Atavistic, you." Jason gave him a superior smile

"Huh?" Conner replied again.

Jason smirked, "Come on Conner, keep up. You emerged from the shower, scratching your balls with your knuckles practically dragging the ground. You looked like a gorilla."

Conner put his hands on his hips. "Alright lets see if I have this right ..... today I'm atavistic and yesterday I was acrimonious."

"Correct." Jason replied cheerfully.

"Well, let me tell you something, young man. You might as well abnegate with alacrity your membership in that Word of the Day Club before I abrade your abject ass."

Jason looked at Conner with his mouth hanging open.

"Huh?" He replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment